· Yes, I woke up today and I thought that it might be fun if I expose myself to the sun for 7 gruelling hours.
· The heavy police and security presence makes me feel so safe and comfortable. Mr Officer, please continue to paint us as the criminals when you attack us with your teargas and rubber bullets. The disorientating sound of the stun grenade made the perfect soundtrack to my day. Seeing my some of my classmates arrested before 7 o'clock was also the highlight of my day. Nevermind the fact that your children too will be able to receive an education, that is just a minor detail that we need to overlook. I mean who doesn't want to be a policeman who terrorises peaceful protestors? Education is for simpletons.
· No mom, you don't need to worry about me. I'm perfectly safe. Remember we have the police, university management and private security to keep us safe.
· Who needs exercise when you can just spend your day walking around with other people? This is perfect, I can lose weight for my summer body while starving myself.
· It's so much fun using the comrade accent and difficult terms. I don't even get lost that often when I listen to my leaders.
· Oh, I didn't know that we were infringing on your right to education. Please continue shouting at me. I must have been too busy thinking about my cousin at home with 4 distinctions who can't afford fees or get a bursary but no, my apologies for infringing on your privilege. I genuinely enjoy depriving others of their education. The one thing that we can ALL use to empower ourselves.
· I don't have anything better to do with my time. These research assignments and tests that need to written are going to do themselves. All I need to do is remember all the lyrics to these struggle songs. That will surely help. It will be so easy for me to go back and do some of my schoolwork after the day I've had.
· Please be serious, post-traumatic stress is not a real thing. It's all in your mind. You just have to focus on what you need to do, surpress that nonsense and you will be fine. Alcohol and drugs will have you feeling good as new in no time.
· I also enjoy being recorded like some zoo animal to be shown countless times amongst chuckles with your friends. It's so motivating to see my classmates watching us sing and dance while they laugh with their friends. We must be in a movie hey. You're just watching and not actively participating? I'll assume that you won't benefit from free education or the fees not rising, right?
· I didn't know potential bae was involved in the strikes, I knew that we were meant to be together.
· My brother, I think you should go to class when you won't be able to access your results at the end of the year. I think you should go to class when you won't be able to pay for your fees next year again. Even more so, I think that you should go to class because you will be financially excluded. I see nothing wrong with that.
· I'm looking forward to protesting again tomorrow. The longer this goes on, the better it is for my physical and emotional health. I wish I knew when we plan on selling out again so I can plan my life accordingly.